Competitions - Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
2. Any entries which are incomplete or incorrect will be void.
3. The prize(s) is as specified in the competition information.
4. The process for determining the winner(s) of the prize is as indicated in the competition information. Where the winner is randomly selected from all correct and valid entries, the draw for the winner will take place within 7 days of the date on which the competition closes.
5. Character.com will notify the winner(s) within 7 days after the closing date. The winner will be notified within the relevant social media platform. The winner will have 7 days in which to claim their prize. If Character.com is unable to notify the winner(s), or the winner(s) fails to claim their prize then this may result in forfeiture of the the prize and Character.com reserves the right to select an alternate winner in accordance with the competition information and these terms and conditions.
6. Character.com shall try to deliver the prize to the winner(s) within 28 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner(s). Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, Character.com reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
7. In relation to all competitions, the first name and surname of the winner(s) may be published by Character.com and entrants grant to Character.com a non-exclusive licence to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
8. The promoter of each prize draw is Character.com, Portcullis House, Kingsway, Fforestfach, Swansea, SA5 4DL