Can't find the answer you are looking for, browse our frequently asked questions.
WHAT IF I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PART OF MY ORDER?
- If you're missing part of your order, it's possible it could have been sent in more than one parcel. If this is the case, you will have received one dispatch email per parcel. This is likely to be the case if your order is quite large.
- Please also check the invoice inside your parcel bag. This will detail which items should be in the parcel.
- If you have only been sent one dispatch email and haven’t received all of your items please contact us within 14 days.
HOW DO I KNOW YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY ORDER?
Once you've placed your order, you will be directed to an order confirmation message which will contain your order number. This information will also be emailed to you; this can take up to 30 minutes to arrive in your inbox- so hold tight! Once our team at the warehouse have processed your order, you will receive a second email to let you know that your order is on its way to you.
WILL I RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WHEN I PLACE MY ORDER?
Once you have placed an order you will shortly receive a confirmation email. To ensure that this goes into your inbox please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts, otherwise your confirmation email may end up in your Junk/Spam folder. If you have not received your order confirmation email please contact us.
CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY ORDER? (E.G. ADDRESS)
As soon as you place your order, we’re on it – we know you need it fast! Unfortunately this means we will be unable to make any changes as it’s already being processed at the warehouse (literally within seconds!). You can try and contact us via email or by telephone but please note our operating hours are Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm so you may need to place another order or return any unwanted items.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT OR FAULTY ITEM?
We're sorry to hear that you've received an incorrect or faulty item. So we can get this sorted for you, please drop us a message with the following info:
- Your name
- Your order number
- Product name & code (this can be found on your order confirmation email)
- Picture of the fault / incorrect item
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Yes. Simply return your item(s) and add a covering note with the item you wish to exchange and the size required, this will need to be of the same value originally paid.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with tags and original packaging in tact
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to us.
HOW DO I TRACK MY RETURNED PARCEL?
- Royal Mail - https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
- Collect+ - https://www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new
- Evri - https://www.evri.com/track-a-parcel
- ASDA You - https://www.toyou.co.uk/home
- InPost - https://www.inpost.co.uk/users/track-my-parcel/
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
We aim to process and refund your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 7 days UK (28 Days International) for your return to be processed and a further 3 days for the refund to reach your account.
HOW CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY RETURN?
As soon as we have processed your refund, you will receive an email notification. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
DO YOU REFUND THE DELIVERY CHARGE?
If you return the full order back for a refund, we will refund the delivery charge you have paid. If you have sent your items back for an exchange we will send the exchange items free of charge.
CAN I RETURN MORE THAN ONE ORDER IN ONE PARCEL?
Yes but please include all order numbers within the parcel.
HOW DO I USE A PROMOTIONAL CODE?
Enter your promotional code into the “Discount Code” box at checkout.
MY PROMO CODE ISN'T WORKING
Entered a promo code into the “coupon code box”, clicked “use” but getting an “invalid code” message?
Check the below helpful tips and FYIs before getting in touch:
- All codes have an expiry date. Check the email in which you received the code to confirm how long you have to use it.
- Check you do not have any sale items in your basket. Codes cannot be used on these.
- Make sure you are entering the code in capital letters and without any spaces. This is super important!
- Make sure you are not trying to apply more than one promo code per order.
- Make sure you have selected the relevant delivery method, if your code is a delivery discount.
- Some promotional codes only apply to certain items. If you received your code on email, the full details of the items the code is applicable on will be included.
- Items that are already on sale will be excluded from any further discount via promo code (unless otherwise stated).
- Most of our codes are single use, so if you have used the code before and it is now showing as invalid then please check the terms of the code to confirm if it is single use.
HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM YOUR NEWSLETTER?
Just click the 'Unsubscribe' button at the bottom footer of the email.